This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU from 2007 to 2018. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream XLS Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
Click here to check out the XLS installation video for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JKU!
The Slipstream XLS has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 250 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
Finally got around to installing my slipstream on my Jeep my first impression is that I didn’t like the finish it looks like undercoating the build was was easy but lining up was difficult overall it’s ok trust me this was not worth the $700.00 I paid if you are reading this check out the other brands you are better off I’m disappointed thinking this was a better product don’t believe the other reviews stating that this is the best it’s ok but over priced
Fit and finish are excellent and add great security to the rear of your jeep.
This thing is of the best quality. Took me a while to assemble and install, but we'll worth it. Looks amazing too.
High quality product. Does what it says. Great video instructions.
This cover is awesome. I love having a sense of security for my stuff while I run with no doors and top.