This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU from 2007 to 2018. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream XLS Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
Click here to check out the XLS installation video for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JKU!
The Slipstream XLS has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 250 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
The product exceed my expectations.
Well engineered product. Looks and fits great. Great communication with Diabolical.
I have looked for a long time to find something to secure my cargo area and the Slipstream fits the bill perfectly. A lot of thought went into this product and their attention to detail shows. I initially watched the wrong installation video (my fault) and late on a weekend night, I texted the contact number on the site. To my surprise, I got a response within 20 minutes and corrected my mistake. I am slow to add things to my 2017 JKU and when I decide on an accessory, I want it to be useful, good-looking, and well-made. The Slipstream is... perfection!
Over all I love the Slipstream system. Instillation was relatively easy. Only issue I had was that the panel against the back seat was bent a bit from shipping. I was able to manipulate it to straight for the most part. Cant tell now.
Shipped to Canada, arrived 3 weeks after ordering, assembled well, only complaint would be the tie down straps are smaller than all videos and pictures show. I liked the looks of the larger, longer tie downs. But very happy with product.