This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU from 2018 to Present. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream JL Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
Click here to check out the Slipstream installation video for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU!
The Slipstream has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 150 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
All of our Slipstream products do not come with the hard top bolts. If you have a soft-top only, you can procure these bolts locally for just a few dollars.
Soft Top Users, be advised that if you intend to retract the soft top with the Slipstream installed, it will not lock in the retracted position. Its is best to Bungee cord the Soft Top to the tie-downs or other secure location. The tie-downs may actually rub the soft top, so it is advised to not install them or protect the soft top from being damaged while in the retracted position...
Great quality and product, I installed it myself, made a few mistakes but was able to correct and completed within 2 hrs.
I am only giving it a 4 start because the soft top does not lock when it’s down and you have to tie it down.
Awesome product, quick transaction!
The product got here much faster than I anticipated. Packaging was some of the best ever seen. I used the installation video from the website as my instructions, and it was great. Took my time installing it, about two hours. Slipstream went on easy and looks awesome. Great product that I look forward to using for years to come.
Love how secure it is but I can still remove it when I need to load the jeep up.