This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU from 2007 to present day. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream XL Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 2 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
The Slipstream XLS has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with 4 quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 250 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel. The structure on the underside of the lift top is staggered to fit current industry molle panels for additional secure storage.
First off product was delivered extreamly well packaged. Although there are several versions (JK, JKU, JL, JLU) everything for my install was correct, instructions were pretty decent and having you tube video also helped. Took me several hours more than the two hours stated. Product is solid, my only problem was the right side rear bracket which is supposed to be secured to a cargo strap d ring in the floor which mine only had a rubber plug; looks like it was missed from the factory so I will be using I rivnut to secure it. This is an awesome product, like everything else price is expensive but this definitely is a quality item not some thing cheap!
Great product & customer service! I run my 2 door JK topless all summer in Park City, always wished I had a way to secure items while biking, hiking, etc, this solves all that and looks great, too. A+ on design and attention to the details.
An addition to my earlier review is that on the 2 door at least you can not put the softtop down, the top bow's need to drop into the body near the wheel wells and can't. It's kind of a big deal to me and wish I had known beforehand.
I still like the unit and will have to just use the sunrider only.
Very nice quality item. It came well packaged with good quality hardware and was fairly easy to install, it took me a little over 3 hours to install. I've had it in for 6 days so far and happy with it.
I balked at the price but in the end I think it was worth it. The fit and finish are very good also
Slipstream JK (2 Door)