This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU from 2007 to present day. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream XL Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 2 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
The Slipstream XLS has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with 4 quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 250 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel. The structure on the underside of the lift top is staggered to fit current industry molle panels for additional secure storage.
Slipstream JK (2 Door)
Slipstream JK (2 Door)
The install I found difficult due to the lack of instructions for the 2 door jk. They do mention the differences but not very in depth about it. My install took me lot longer than I thought n I’m positive it’s not 100% accurate but it’s doing it’s job n looking good so I’m happy.
Easy install, the fit is good, but my tailgate doesn’t close completely flush like it did before slipstream, maybe I can get a “Pointer or two” to see what I haven’t done to make it close flush. Other then that, it looks great and definitely a great buy👍🏿💪🏿
First off product was delivered extreamly well packaged. Although there are several versions (JK, JKU, JL, JLU) everything for my install was correct, instructions were pretty decent and having you tube video also helped. Took me several hours more than the two hours stated. Product is solid, my only problem was the right side rear bracket which is supposed to be secured to a cargo strap d ring in the floor which mine only had a rubber plug; looks like it was missed from the factory so I will be using I rivnut to secure it. This is an awesome product, like everything else price is expensive but this definitely is a quality item not some thing cheap!