This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU from 2007 to 2018. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream XLS Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
- Rear seat recline kit must come out because the Slipstream uses the entire space starting behind the backseat for the optimum amount of room
Specs & Details:
Click here to check out the XLS installation video for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JKU!
The Slipstream XLS has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 250 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
it looks and fits good AA++ for that . it took 7 weeks to get when the web site had 2-3 weeks.
My order took 8 weeks to receive. I did get a prompt reply on my emails. Product was well packed. Two suggestions I would make would be to do away with the giraffe bracket and have the same type bracket that is used on the passenger side. This way you don’t have to change tail gate alignment. Also maybe put 2 rubber cushions on top so when it flips open, it’s not metal against metal. Seems like a well made product.
Diabolical really cares about their customers!
It's rare that I actually enjoy installing products on my Jeep. Alan's in depth installation video made the experience worthwhile. I grabbed a couple of cold beers, turned on some tunes, and installed the slipstream xls in roughly 2 hours. I will say that I'm glad I had the 7/16 ratcheting wrench. That saved A LOT of time (I have Chubby Fingers). 5/5 rating for a truly wonderful product!
easy to install instructions, can easily be done by one person in about 3 1/2 hours.
company needs to work out a few bugs in the shipping and production department. They are willing to work with you,polite and kind the entire time. would highly recommend them and their product.