This all-inclusive secure cover system is made for the Jeep Wrangler TJ from 1997 to 2006.. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream TJ Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access belongings when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Divider also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet OK
Specs & Details:
The Slipstream has a vertical wall that Requires the rear seat to be removed. It is supported by two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 150 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
All of our Slipstream products do not come with the hard top bolts. If you have a soft-top only, you can procure these bolts locally for just a few dollars
AwesomeI love having a place to put my things when I’m in the hills and I have my top off my jeep
Clearly states free shipping in the U.S. but I guess Hawaii is not a US state. False advertisement at its finest.