This all-inclusive security enclosure system is made for the Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU from 2018 to Present. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further!
Slipstream JL Benefits:
- Covers entire cargo area for your 4 Door Wrangler with a very sleek, highly functional rear cargo security enclosure
- Works with Hard Top and Soft Top
- Beautiful design is made from thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated
- Fits snug to optimize the space and openness to avoid unused pockets or dead space
- Easy to install
- Once installed, it takes very minimal effort to breakdown (just a few minutes)
- Provides complete privacy without making it difficult to access items when needed
- Easy access door behind back seats
- Cover folds up completely and stays out of the way
- Cover is removable to leave at home when carrying oversized cargo
- Forward Wall also folds down or can be removed when carrying oversized cargo
- Carpet and most aftermarket floor mats are OK
- Will not work with JLU Recline Kits
Specs & Details:
Click here to check out the Slipstream installation video for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU!
The Slipstream has a vertical wall that sits behind the rear seats and supports two horizontal C channels. These C channels hold a removable lift panel that is held in place with quick release pins. They are only accessible from access through the tailgate.
There are side wing panels that fit tightly around the roll bar and follow the contour of the body for a perfect fit. This system was designed to be used with or without a top in place. Run it with the top on or off. Access is through the tailgate and now can be accessed behind the seats.
Secure all your summer gear without having to worry about them being stolen.
The removable panel can be tilted up, removed and locked in a vertical position if you need to carry tall items. Secure anything you need like never before.
Additional slotted fence plates mount on top to incorporate stacking of equipment on top up to 150 pounds safely. The mounting brackets and C- channels allow for strong, secure mounting of the lift panel.
All of our Slipstream Security Enclosures products do not come with the hard top bolts. If you have a soft-top only, you can procure these bolts locally for just a few dollars, however, they are not required, and your Slipstream will still be secure without them
Soft Top Users, be advised that if you intend to retract the soft top with the Slipstream installed, it will not lock in the retracted position. Its is best to Bungee cord the Soft Top to the tie-downs or other secure location. The tie-downs may actually rub the soft top, so it is advised to not install them or protect the soft top from being damaged while in the retracted position...
Couldn’t be happier with how this turned out
Very happy with the quality of the product. Never have I received anything packaged so well. Had one question and Allen himself answered the phone. Great product, Great company.
I purchased the jlu slipstream and put it together with little snags. I recommend taking your time and try not to skip ahead. There is a specific order but in the end it fit exactly as I expected.
I fits as long as you watch all the videos and instructions closely works as advertised
Bought it to add security and versatility to the “tonneau” of the Jeep and not worry about anything growing legs and walking off. Lengthy install, that if you take your time, will reward you in the end, just don’t put the tie-down rails on backwards. Had to make some minor adjustments to run with my Bestow Trek Top, but still solid! Highly recommend over the Tuffy system, being the Slipstream doesn’t condense your already limited space!